We take a multi-specialty approach for optimized oral health and well-being by partnering with your trusted family dentist to create a beautiful, lasting smile.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is an internationally recognized specialty which focuses on diagnosis and management of conditions, diseases, and deformities involving the face, jaws, and mouth. This is the only specialty that encompasses formal hospital-based residency of 4-6 years training in medicine, dentistry, surgery, and anesthesiology.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Orthodontic Implants/TADs, Expose & Bond
- Pre-Prosthetic Surgery
- Bone-Grafting, Ridge Augmentation, Sinus-Lift
- Orthognathic Surgery / Corrective Jaw Surgery
- TMJ / Facial Pain
- Cone Beam CT Scan (3D Diagnostic Imaging)
- IV Sedation & General Anesthesia
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery:
- Neuromodulators (Botox®,Xeomin®)
- Dermal Fillers (Juvederm®, Restylane®)
- Mole Removal
- Facial Trauma / Reconstructive Surgery
- Facial Tumor / Reconstructive Surgery
Prosthodontics is an internationally recognized specialty which focuses on the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation, and maintenance of oral function, comfort, appearance, and health of patients with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth.
- Digital Smile Design
- Digital Dentures
- Dental Implant Prostheses
- Fixed: Single/Multiple
- Fixed: All-On-4®
- Removable Overdentures
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Full Arch Rehabilitation
- Worn Down Dentition
- Smile Makeover
- All Ceramic Restorations
- TMJ Dysfunction/Pain
- Occlusal Analysis
- Splint Therapy
Oral and maxillofacial pathology is a specialty involving the diagnosis and study of the causes and effects of diseases involving the oral and maxillofacial region (the mouth, jaws, face, and neck). This specialty is closely aligned with oral and maxillofacial surgery and oral medicine.
- Head & Neck Cancer Screening
- Oral Mucous Membrane Disease
- Salivary Gland Disease
- Burning Mouth/Burning Tongue
- Infectious- Fungal/Viral/Bacterial Conditions
- Dental Screening Prior to:
- Head & Neck Radiation Therapy
- Stem-Cell/Bone-Marrow Transplant
- Bisphosphonate/Anti-Resorptive Rx
At Premier Oral & Facial Surgery, we’ve done something unique by bringing together a group of highly-trained dedicated specialists in the fields of oral and maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, and oral pathology all in one location to form one of the most technologically advanced dental specialty centers in the country.
Whether you have been referred to us by your dentist, physician, friend, family member, or self-referred through an online search, we are confident that your consultation visit with us will quickly reveal many of the reasons why our practice is so unique and beneficial.
Our 2D & 3D-Dental/Facial Imaging Center
Using cutting-edge equipment and technology, our practice offers professional diagnostics using 2D and 3D Digital X-Ray imaging.
Our Planmecca Pro-Max CBCT Scanner produces incredible diagnostic images allowing our doctors to provide fast, accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
Schedule Your Consultation With Us Today
Please contact our office today at 407-553-2894 to schedule your appointment with one of our Lake Nona oral surgeons.
MODIFIED CLINIC HOURS - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
* Telephone calls are being answered Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Our Team Is Affiliated With